Rainbow Brooch by Collectif
Only 1 left in stock
Add a dash of colour to your look with the fun novelty Rainbow Brooch. She’s an acrylic piece with a fun design featuring two white clouds at either end of the rainbow, that would work perfectly with a green knit and a pot of gold for St Patrick’s Day. 😉 She fastens via a pin clasp at the back. Don’t forget the matching Rainbow Earrings!
Measurements(approx.): height 50 mm x width 25 mm.
- Download printable returns form here.
- If you would like to exchange your order, please contact us at email@example.com so that we can be sure to reserve your exchange.
- Sales items may not be returned for a refund, but they may be returned for store credit. This includes sales items in clearance and items purchased using a discount code.
- Items for exchange, refund, or store credit must be returned to us within 30 days of receipt of delivery to yourself (or the post office)
- We happily offer refunds for incorrect sizes or change of mind, but we do charge a 10% admin fee on the total of the item. Postage is not refundable or returnable.
- We also offer a 100% item fee store credit upon the return of the garment. We personally inspect every garment before it’s sent to you to make sure we only offer the highest quality product.
- If the garment is damaged, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you.
- Garments are to be unworn, and unwashed and tags are to be attached and intact. If the garment is anything other than pristine, we will contact you with options for its return.
- Buyer pays all postage associated with the return and repost of the item. We suggest that you post your return in a tracked Australia Post satchel so you can track its process to us, as we cannot process refunds or exchanges on garments that are not received. If you have paid with PayPal, check to see if you are eligible under their free returns policy.
- Store credit is issued to you in the form of a gift card. There is a 3-year expiry set on the card.
Check out all our amazing accessories! Looks amazing with any of our dresses!
Collectif are industry leaders! Established in the year 2000, as a stall in one of the most exciting and unique retail destinations in the world; Camden Market. Over the past seventeen years they have grown to open three stores in London and one in Brighton. Get your Collectif fix now at Cheribomb Retro! Excited much? Yes!
Today they proudly design & produce all our their clothing, which is now separated in to two lines: Collectif Vintage, inspired by the classic styles of 1940’s and 50’s and Collectif Mainline, maintaining their roots in pin-up and alternative culture. Versatility and originality pervade Collectif’s design philosophy; they combine new fashion trends with classic vintage styles, along with a good a splash of rock and roll! Collectif collections are about creating a timeless sense of romance and glamour set against an unconventional background.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook for the latest products and offers!