Banned Retro Lou Lou Blouse
Discover timeless elegance with the Banned Retro Lou Lou Blouse – a captivating piece from Retro’s vintage collection. This exquisite women’s blouse effortlessly merges retro charm with contemporary style, making it a must-have addition to your wardrobe.
[cg_accordion title=”Item Details”]
Embrace the allure of classic fashion with the button-down short-sleeved design of the Banned Retro Lou Lou Blouse. Crafted with care from 100% Polyester, this blouse offers both comfort and sophistication. The button fastening and collar style enhance its vintage appeal, while the classic fit ensures a flattering silhouette for any body type.
Elevate your ensemble with the captivating button-down blouse that boasts a short-sleeve design, perfect for those warm weather days. The all-over mini polka dot pattern adds a touch of whimsy and playfulness to your look, making it ideal for both casual outings and special occasions.
The Banned Retro Lou Lou Blouse is more than just clothing; it’s a statement of your unique style. Elevate your fashion game with this iconic piece that embodies the essence of retro chic. Explore the world of timeless elegance and express yourself with the Banned Retro Lou Lou Blouse – a true masterpiece of vintage-inspired fashion.
[cg_accordion title=”Banned Retro Size Chart”]
All measurements in CM
[cg_accordion title=”About Banned Retro”]
Cheribomb Retro LOVES being a stockist of Banned Apparel! Banned Apparel has been a purveyor of the vintage fashion scene since their launch in 2011 and have paved the way ever since. Their dedicated, talented, design team carefully research each piece using historical references. Adding touches of upcoming trends ensures their collection remains fresh and current whilst paying homage to decades gone by.
Banned Apparel’s reputation in the plus sized market precedes them. From their blog: “Today’s plus size is very different to the 1950’s sizing which started at a modern size 10/12! Plus sizes had more to do with shape rather than measurement which is why “stout” was a better description back then. 1950’s plus size dresses and skirts were typically tea-length and could be tank style, cap sleeve, short sleeve, or full length. Necklines were very modest, and dresses were often embellished with nice buttons or playful necklines with bows or scalloped edges.”
Banned Retro Shoes Size Chart
- Download printable returns form here.
- If you would like to exchange your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can be sure to reserve your exchange.
- Sales items may not be returned for a refund, but they may be returned for store credit. This includes sales items in clearance and items purchased using a discount code.
- Items for exchange, refund, or store credit must be returned to us within 30 days of receipt of delivery to yourself (or the post office)
- We happily offer refunds for incorrect sizes or change of mind, but we do charge a 10% admin fee on the total of the item. Postage is not refundable or returnable.
- We also offer a 100% item fee store credit upon the return of the garment. We personally inspect every garment before it’s sent to you to make sure we only offer the highest quality product.
- If the garment is damaged, please contact email@example.com and we will assist you.
- Garments are to be unworn, and unwashed and tags are to be attached and intact. If the garment is anything other than pristine, we will contact you with options for its return.
- Buyer pays all postage associated with the return and repost of the item. We suggest that you post your return in a tracked Australia Post satchel so you can track its process to us, as we cannot process refunds or exchanges on garments that are not received. If you have paid with PayPal, check to see if you are eligible under their free returns policy.
- Store credit is issued to you in the form of a gift card. There is a 3-year expiry set on the card.