Georgina Bra & Shorts Set by Playful Promises x Felicity Hayward
[cg_accordion title=”Item Details”]
Georgina Bra & Shorts Set by Playful Promises
Feel pretty in pink in the Georgina. This comfy solf cup barlette and shorts set, featuring candy floss pink lace and satin giving this set an ultra-flirty look.
- Lace cups
- Scalloped lace trim
- Pink satin
- 4 hook and eyes at back
- Shorts have elasticated waistband
Please be sure to choose your sizes carefully as Australian Hygiene regulations prevent us from exhanging this set.
Please be sure to check the size chart prior to purchase as there are no refunds or returns on knickers and stockings
[cg_accordion title=”Playful Promises Size Chart”]
All measurements in CM
[cg_accordion title=”About Banned Retro”]
Cheribomb Retro LOVES being a stockist of Playful Promises! Mischievous, sexy, pretty or practical, but never boring and beige, Playful Promises was founded in 2004 by Emma Parker. Expanding slowly but surely, our London-based independent brand became known for luxe, outré designs for a wide size range including fuller bust and plus sizes. [/cg_accordion]
- Download printable returns form here.
- If you would like to exchange your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can be sure to reserve your exchange.
- Sales items may not be returned for a refund, but they may be returned for store credit. This includes sales items in clearance and items purchased using a discount code.
- Items for exchange, refund, or store credit must be returned to us within 30 days of receipt of delivery to yourself (or the post office)
- We happily offer refunds for incorrect sizes or change of mind, but we do charge a 10% admin fee on the total of the item. Postage is not refundable or returnable.
- We also offer a 100% item fee store credit upon the return of the garment. We personally inspect every garment before it’s sent to you to make sure we only offer the highest quality product.
- If the garment is damaged, please contact email@example.com and we will assist you.
- Garments are to be unworn, and unwashed and tags are to be attached and intact. If the garment is anything other than pristine, we will contact you with options for its return.
- Buyer pays all postage associated with the return and repost of the item. We suggest that you post your return in a tracked Australia Post satchel so you can track its process to us, as we cannot process refunds or exchanges on garments that are not received. If you have paid with PayPal, check to see if you are eligible under their free returns policy.
- Store credit is issued to you in the form of a gift card. There is a 3-year expiry set on the card.