Happiness guaranteed. Support small, feel big.
Common purchase queries answered
Unfortunately, once your order is placed, it is processed immediately so we are unable to change addresses. You can log into your account at any time to update your account details, including your shipping address.
You can check the status of your order by entering your details below:
If your order is still processing, it means that we are getting it ready for dispatch and when it is ready you will receive an email from both Australia Post and ourselves.
We specialise in short run, beautiful items with a heavy emphasis on sizes 18-32 (though we try to cater for everyone!). When new stock comes in, we announce it via email and on our Facebook page on Saturday afternoons. If you see something that you simply cannot live without, we suggest that you purchase it as soon as possible. Lots of our items are not restocked by suppliers, which often makes your purchase truly unique and special.
If a dress you absolutely cannot live without is sold out, do feel free to contact us via our Facebook page or our contact form and we will see if we are able to get it in for you. As many of our items are short run, we do recommend that you purchase something that steals your heart as quite often, we are unable to get it in again. Alternatively you can join our Facebook Group, Cheribomb Retro Ladies Lounge where we often give sneak peeks of upcoming stock and the ability to pre order.
- Download printable returns form here.
- If you would like to exchange your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can be sure to reserve your exchange.
- Sales items may not be returned for a refund, but they may be returned for store credit. This includes sales items in clearance and items purchased using a discount code.
- Items for exchange, refund, or store credit must be returned to us within 30 days of receipt of delivery to yourself (or the post office)
- We happily offer refunds for incorrect sizes or change of mind, but we do charge a 10% admin fee on the total of the item. Postage is not refundable or returnable.
- We also offer a 100% item fee store credit upon the return of the garment. We personally inspect every garment before it’s sent to you to make sure we only offer the highest quality product.
- If the garment is damaged, please contact email@example.com and we will assist you.
- Garments are to be unworn, and unwashed and tags are to be attached and intact. If the garment is anything other than pristine, we will contact you with options for its return.
- Buyer pays all postage associated with the return and repost of the item. We suggest that you post your return in a tracked Australia Post satchel so you can track its process to us, as we cannot process refunds or exchanges on garments that are not received. If you have paid with PayPal, check to see if you are eligible under their free returns policy.
- Store credit is issued to you in the form of a gift card. There is a 3-year expiry set on the card.
Exchanging is easy! Simply email us at in**@ch************.com with your order number and exchange details. Because we stock short run and limited edition, we will issue you a gift card to use on an exchange. When we receive the original item back in pristine unused condition, we’ll post the exchange out to you, using the shipping of your choice (standard or express). If you need something in a hurry it’s best to purchase the item that you would like and we will issue a refund when we receive the original back (minus a 10% restock fee) .