Brigit in Wonderland Print by Tatyana + Dapper Days
To get an accurate body measurement, always keep the measuring tape parallel to the floor when measuring. Wear undergarments only; do not measure over clothing. Once you know your body measurements, consult the Size Chart below and the Fit Tips on the products pages to determine which size you should purchase.
All dresses are made to actual body measurements, not garment measurements.
Tip: Buy dress, coat, or suit by bust measurement.
BUST: Measure around the fullest part of the bust, keeping your elbows tucked down toward your sides.
WAIST: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Measure across at this point.
HIP: Stand with your feet together, measure around fullest part of your hips and rear.
- Download printable returns form here.
- If you would like to exchange your order, please contact us at email@example.com so that we can be sure to reserve your exchange.
- Sales items may not be returned for a refund, but they may be returned for store credit. This includes sales items in clearance and items purchased using a discount code.
- Items for exchange, refund, or store credit must be returned to us within 30 days of receipt of delivery to yourself (or the post office)
- We happily offer refunds for incorrect sizes or change of mind, but we do charge a 10% admin fee on the total of the item. Postage is not refundable or returnable.
- We also offer a 100% item fee store credit upon the return of the garment. We personally inspect every garment before it’s sent to you to make sure we only offer the highest quality product.
- If the garment is damaged, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you.
- Garments are to be unworn, and unwashed and tags are to be attached and intact. If the garment is anything other than pristine, we will contact you with options for its return.
- Buyer pays all postage associated with the return and repost of the item. We suggest that you post your return in a tracked Australia Post satchel so you can track its process to us, as we cannot process refunds or exchanges on garments that are not received. If you have paid with PayPal, check to see if you are eligible under their free returns policy.
- Store credit is issued to you in the form of a gift card. There is a 3-year expiry set on the card.
“I grew up with the books of Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland, having always loved stories that spark imagination of the impossible and Lewis Carroll does just that. While a lot of classic British children’s literature from my childhood focused on male protagonists, Alice is a fantastically flawed and adventurous female character that I easily identified with as she explores the world of Wonderland with curiosity (which often leads her into trouble)!” – DAPPER DAY Illustrator, Susan Joy Lu
The “Wonderland” print consists of a subtle pink, black, and white backdrop to bring the focus of the whimsical illustrations to life.
If you’re going to be late, at least look marvelous doing so!
- Dapper Day pink, white, & black exclusive wonderland print
- Trimmed with a contrast white collar and pocket flaps with decorative black buttons
- White belt
- Back zip with top hook & eye closure
- Accessories not included
- Dry clean
Tatyana Khomyakova was born in a remote village in northern Russia. Abandoned by her father at birth, the little girl was raised by a single mother and lived in a wooden structure over the town library. As Tatyana entered school age, the little blond , blue eyed child made daily trips to the town well to retrieve water in buckets she carried to her home. Without running water or gas heat, the simple wooden structure was warmed by wood fires which also heated the water for washing and cleaning. Little Tatyana lived without the material possessions we may take for granted, but she had a happy childhood, nonetheless. She lived surrounded by the love of her mother and by nature with forests and rivers and lakes encompassing wild berries, animals and the wonders of God’s creation. “I’ve been inspired by the beauty of the world around me,” Tatyana would later comment. “We are surrounded by beauty – all we need to do is see it.” Always valuing study and education, Tatyana aced the exams to enter The University of Culture in St. Petersburg, Russia – wherein she majored in theater and costume design.
Upon graduation from University, Tatyana’s natural beauty and talent landed her roles as a high fashion model for Russian and European designers seeking to make headway into the growing Russian market. Then, in the mid-1990s, Tatyana met her future husband, Jan, and together they built a new life in America. Tatyana’s perseverance and ability to overcome handicaps provided the impetus to start her own fashion label and design beautiful dresses worn by women the world over. “I owe my success to the opportunity America has afforded me and the value of study and persistence my mother instilled in me. She died when I was still at the University, but somehow I like to think she knows of my joy and success .” Tatyana boutiques are now located all over the USA with plans to expand internationally. Moreover, celebrities as varied as Pink, Penelope Cruz, Christina Hendricks, Holly Madison, Miranda Lambert, Katy Perry and more have donned Tatyana’s unique, retro inspired designs. “America still welcomes immigrants to these shores and affords a chance to succeed. The opportunity is here. The rest is up to you.”