We know that buying online can be daunting and we want to make your experience as enjoyable and easy as possible.
- Download printable returns form here.
- If you would like to exchange your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can be sure to reserve your exchange.
- Sales items may not be returned for a refund, but they may be returned for store credit. This includes sales items in clearance and items purchased using a discount code.
- Items for exchange, refund, or store credit must be returned to us within 30 days of receipt of delivery to yourself (or the post office)
- We happily offer refunds for incorrect sizes or change of mind, but we do charge a 10% admin fee on the total of the item. Postage is not refundable or returnable.
- We also offer a 100% item fee store credit upon the return of the garment. We personally inspect every garment before it’s sent to you to make sure we only offer the highest quality product.
- If the garment is damaged, please contact email@example.com and we will assist you.
- Garments are to be unworn, and unwashed and tags are to be attached and intact. If the garment is anything other than pristine, we will contact you with options for its return.
- Buyer pays all postage associated with the return and repost of the item. We suggest that you post your return in a tracked Australia Post satchel so you can track its process to us, as we cannot process refunds or exchanges on garments that are not received. If you have paid with PayPal, check to see if you are eligible under their free returns policy.
- Store credit is issued to you in the form of a gift card. There is a 3-year expiry set on the card.
Glitches don’t happen a lot, but they do sometimes. If you have received an incorrect item to the one that you ordered, simply contact us and we will organize it’s return and replacement. In some cases, we will require the incorrect item to be sent back to us prior to sending the correct one in its place.
We take every care when packing your orders, and please let us know if it arrives damaged.
We will immediately log an inquiry with Australia Post and they may ask that you do as well.
Please let Australia Post complete their investigation and upon their agreement, we will work with you to fix this issue. We are here for you and will be with you and keep you updated every step of the way.
You can contact us if you have any questions:
Telephone: +61 435 079 239